Want to join a Campus Ministry chaplain for dinner?
During GWOW, Campus Ministry chaplains will be hosting small, informal dinners for six students. This is a unique opportunity for students of all religious and non-religious backgrounds to get acquainted with Georgetown’s chaplains and to welcome the Class of 2022 to campus.
Reservations open August 18, space is limited. Dinner is from 6 pm to 7:30 pm, see the list below to sign-up.
- August 29, Rabbi Rachel Gartner, Healy Hall #111
- August 30, Brahmachari Sharan, Healy Hall #113
- Sept 5, Rev. Olivia Lane, Healy Hall #110
- Sept 5, Rabbi Benjamin Barer, Healy Hall #111
- Sept 6, Rev. Brandon Harris, Healy Hall #110
Sept 6, Imam Yahya Hendi, Healy Hall #112
- Sept 12, Carmen Fitzsimmons, Leavey Center #1509
- Sept 12, Michelle Siemietkowski, 1409 36th St NW, Washington DC
Sept 12, Rev. Bryant Oskvig, Healy Hall #110
- Sept 13, V. Rev. David Pratt, Healy Hall #110
- Sept 20, Fr. Greg Schenden, S.J., Healy Hall #109
Questions? Please email Kelly Rankin (email@example.com), Campus Ministry communications and outreach coordinator.